Purpose - Internal sanitary washing of the processing equipment and pipelines of food industry manufactures
Control mode - Automatic, manual
Purpose of functionThe CIP-unit is designed for internal sanitary cleaning of technological equipment and pipelines at food-production enterprises.
Mode of cleaning processOne-time-use of cleaning solution: circulation and drainage.
Mode of operation contro
Picture of the Unit
Available types of cleaning programs
- only lye solution;
- only acid solution;
- lye + acid;
- sanification (thermal/chemical).
General construction features of the basic unitFactory assembled unit consists of:
- tank for cleaning solution recirculation: with thermal insulation coat, level-transmitters, pipe-lines, couplings, fittings, and valves for flow distribution;
- centrifugal pump;
- heat-exchanger (for steam as heating agent);
- dosing device for concentrated cleaning and sanification solutions;
- monitoring and control devices;
- electric switch cabinet (IP 54);
Key technological functions
- Cleaning solutions and sent to the object of cleaning, and after their circulation (or else after direct running) the cleaning solutions are drained into the sewage;
- Heating-up of the cleaning solution and maintaining the preset temperature in the loop during circulation;
- Preparation (dilution) of cleaning solutions and maintaining the preset concentration % in the loop during circulation;
- Monitoring and control of the technological parameters during the cycle runtime.
Key functions of automatic control
- logic software control of actuators, drives and pumps during runtime of the chosen cleaning program;
- automatic adjustment of temperature of the cleaning solution;
- automatic adjustment of concentration of the cleaning and sanification solution;
- automatic adjustment of the runtime of the process step;
- data archiving and technological register logging.
The basic CIP-unit component brands are: SIEMENS, OMRON, FESTO, SMC, etc.
List of required utilities:
- cold water;
- hot water;
- compressed air.
Power supply requirements:
- Installed capacity – up to 10 kW
- Voltage - 380 V
- Frequency – 50 Hz