Purpose - Internal sanitary washing of the processing equipment and pipelines of food industry manufactures in two and more independent channels
Control mode - Automatic
Purpose of functionThe CIP-unit is designed for internal sanitary cleaning of technological equipment and pipelines at food-production enterprises, with two (or more) independent cleaning loops.
Mode of cleaning processCirculation, return and re-use of cleaning solutions.
Mode of operation control
Available types of cleaning programs
- only lye solution;
- only acid solution;
- lye + acid solution;
- sanification (thermal/chemical).
General construction features of the basic unitFactory assembled unit consists of:
- cleaning units (number of cleaning units corresponds to the number of independent cleaning loops); each unit consists of: tank for cleaning solution recirculation: with thermal insulation coat; centrifugal pump; heat-exchanger (for steam-heating agent); monitoring and control devices; pipe-lines, couplings, fittings, and valves
- tank for storage of lye cleaning solution: with thermal insulation coat, level transmitters, pipe-lines, couplings, fittings, and valves for flow distribution
- tank for storage of acid cleaning solution: with thermal insulation coat, level transmitters, pipe-lines, couplings, fittings, and valves for flow distribution;
- dosing device for concentrated cleaning solutions;
- electric switch cabinet (IP 54);
Available extra equipment (options) for the basic unit
- Tank for collection and storage of rinsing water: with thermal insulation coat, level-transmitters, pipe-lines, couplings, fittings, and valves;
- Tank for collection and storage of hot water: with thermal insulation coat, level-transmitters, pipe-lines, couplings, fittings, and valves.
Examples of installation and operation*
Over 10 CIP-Units LM-5 have been installed and are successfully operating at several food-production enterprises. For more details on such projects please check page “Media release”.
Key technological functions
- Cleaning solutions and sent to the object of cleaning, and after circulation (or else after direct running) in each independent loop - the cleaning solutions are drained into sewage, or else return and are collected in the storage tank, to be re-used during the next cleaning cycle
- In-line heating-up of the cleaning solution and maintaining the preset temperature during circulation in each independent loop;
- In-line preparation (dilution) of cleaning/sanification solution and maintaining of the preset concentration % in each independent loop;
- Monitoring and automatic control of set-points and technological parameters at each step of the cleaning cycle.
Available technological options
- Rinsing water (after cleaning with lye solution) can be collected and stored in the tank, and re-used for pre-rinsing during the next cleaning cycle;
- Hot water can be stored and re-used (for thermal sanification).
Key functions of automatic control
- logic software control of actuators, drives and pumps during runtime of the chosen cleaning program;
- automatic adjustment of temperature of the cleaning solution;
- automatic adjustment of concentration of the cleaning and sanification solution;
- automatic adjustment of the runtime of the process step;
- data archiving and technological register logging.
The basic CIP-unit component brands are: SIEMENS, OMRON, FESTO, SMC, etc.
By clicking the menu at touch-screen, the operator can choose the following modes and settings:
- loop (cleaning channel);
- objects of cleaning;
- cleaning cycle program;
- edit/service (to adjust or change setpoints of main parameters);
- operation mode (automatic/manual control);
- аdata archiving and technological register logging in real-time.
List of required utilities:
- cold water;
- hot water;
- compressed air.
Power supply requirements:
- Installed capacity – over 15 kW
- Voltage - 380 V
- Frequency – 50 Hz