Purpose - Flow receiving of milk from milk-trucks at dairy plants, with on-stream commercial accounting and measuring of milk received
Control mode - Manual
Capacity - 5.0, 10.0, 20.0 m3/h
Available models“UPM-5”, “UPM-10”, UPM-20”
Purpose of functionFlow receiving of milk from milk-trucks at dairy plants, with on-stream commercial accounting and measuring of milk received.
- Manual control.
Picture of the plant
Key technological functions
- Filtration of milk in order to clean it from mechanical impurities;
- On-stream automatic deaeration of milk with cyclone deaerator;
- Measurement of received milk volume with electro-magnetic flowmeter;
- On-stream measurement of milk temperature.
- Commercial accounting of milk received;
- High sanitary level and CIP;
- Availability of PC connection (RS 232 interface) - option.
Nominal capacity, L/h
||5 000||10 000||20 000|
Inlet/outlet DN, mm
Operational capacity range, L/h
Tolerance precision range, %
Operational pressure MAX, MPa
Installed power, kWt
Power-supply voltage, V
Net weight, Kg
Construction featuresFactory assembled plant consists of:
- mesh-wire filter for cleaning milk of mechanical impurities;
- self-priming centrifugal pump;
- cyclone deaerator;
- electro-magnetic flowmeter (“Vzliot” brand, Russia);
- temperature sensor;
- sampling device;
- internal piping, fittings and valves;
- operator’s control panel with dashboard and start-control devices;
- flexible hose for milk truck connection (option).
Required operational conditionsMilk receiving plant “PUMA” should be installed in-doors, in heated production departments, with normal ambient temperature and humidity. “PUMA” switch-cabinet ingress protection rating is IP54 (spray-proof design).
- Flexible hose* MAX length – 5 meters.
- Inlet DN at nominal capacity must be sufficient to guarantee milk flow of MIN 1.5 m/sec.
- Elevation difference between milk truck outlet and deaerator inlet must be MIN 0.5 meter.
- Flexible hose* must be wire-reinforced, made of materials approved for alimentary products, rigid enough to avoid DN variations during production, CIP-cleaning solutions resistant, equipped with standard sanitary connection couplings.
- flexible hose is not included in standard delivery set.
Standard delivery termsScope of services:
- Manufacturing and supply of the plant;
- List of start-up services is to be determined as annex to the Delivery contract.
- Technical passport;
- Operation and maintenance manual;
- Declaration of correspondence to requirements of the Customs Union (TRCU).
Manufacturing time (readiness for delivery) – up to 70 days.